Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine Day Special Sms - Post 2

  • Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine! - Thomas Hood



  • When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever. So, please be my Valentine forever.



  • Why should you send your sweetie a valentine?

    Because you always heart the one you love!



  • Each day, I love you, my sweet valentine, more and more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.



  • No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Prince/Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentines Day.



  • ...........TO MY.................
    .........VALENTINE...............
    ....I LOVE YOU SO COMPLEETLY.....
    ......OUR LOVE IS AS DEEP........
    ........AS THE OCEAN.............
    .....AS HIGH AS THE STARS........
    .............AND.................
    ..........AS SPECIAL.............
    ..........AS THE SKY.............



  • Bee love honey,
    Miss love money,
    Flower love due,
    But,
    I LOVE MY VALENTINE
    and
    THAT IS ONLY YOU...!



  • U r unique,
    U r caring,
    And
    U r the Best
    And
    I am the luckiest to have U in my life!

    Happy Valentine's Day my sweet heart!



  • Please come and sit beside me,
    I have so much to say,
    The words I have to share with you,
    I need to speak today
    On the greatest occasion of this
    Valentine Day.



  • In school, my teachers taught me that
    1 Hour = 60 Mintutes
    1 Minute = 60 Seconds
    But they never told me that
    1 SECOND WITHOUT YOU = 100 YEARS...

No comments:

Post a Comment