Sunday, February 6, 2011

Valentine Day Special Sms

  • Log Kehte Firte Hai Jise Hum Pyaar Karte Hai Wo Ek Chand Ka Tukda Hai,

    Par Unhe Kyaa Pata Jise Mai Pyaar Karta Houn Chand Uska Ek Tukda Hai.

    I Love You And Happy Valentines...



  • Don't wait until it's too late to tell someone how much you love, how much you care. Because when they're gone, no matter how loud you shout and cry, they won't hear you anymore. So, EXPRESS YOUR FEELINGS ON THIS VALENTINE DAY....



  • Its d Month of
    Kisses,Surprises,
    Proposals n Dates,
    Chocolates n Gifts,
    Hugs n LuvSongs

    It’s feb..

    Wishng u a Love filled
    Valentine Month..!!



  • Sweeter than the candies
    lovellier than the red roses
    more huggable than soft toys
    that's what you're
    here's wishing you a valentines day
    that's as special as you're



  • V….is for Valentine
    A…..is for I will Always be yours
    L…..is for Love at its most extreme
    E…..is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love.
    N…..is for Never-ending love
    T…..is for we will Always be Together forever
    I…..is for you being Intelligent and Innocent;
    N….is 4 Natures naughty way of saying I luv you to
    E…..is for Eternity our love is so ever lasting .



  • This day of love I take a vow
    To love you well through all the days
    Of long and labyrinthine ways:
    But I would love you anyhow
    Because You r
    My Valentine.



  • Luv meanz to see someone with closed eyez,
    to miss some1 in crowd,
    2 find some1 in every thought,
    to live 4 some1, luv some1, but sure tht sum1 is ONLY one!



  • 48+2 Members can sit in a Bus.
    5+1 can sit in a Car.
    3+1 can sit in a auto
    1+1 can sit in a Bike.
    Only 1 can sit in my Heart,
    That’s ‘U’ My dear valentine



  • U r the half of my heart. May this VALENTINE brings more happiness between us. I love you, my Valentine...



  • When I look at you, I can't deny there is God, Bcoz only God could have created some one as wonderful n beautiful as you, my valentine...



  • Eid is for all
    Independance day is for all
    Happy new year for all
    Xmas for all
    .
    .
    .
    Birthday is for me
    .
    .
    .
    But I celebrate
    VALENTINE'S DAY
    JUST
    4
    YOU.



  • February ke Days aa rahe hai.. Taiyari shuru kr do..

    7:Rose day
    8:Propose day
    9:Choclat day
    10:Teddy day
    11:Promise day
    12:Hug day
    13:Kiss day
    14:Valntine's day



  • May the Valentine's Day spirit fill your heart
    With love and joy on this special day.
    A time to exchange messages - a spirit of love,
    Sentimental verses sent in a poetic way.



  • Valentine Oh Valentine…..,
    Darlin’ won’t you please be mine….,
    My love for you is on the line…..,
    Vish you Lovely Valentine….!

No comments:

Post a Comment