Saturday, June 4, 2011

Relationship Sms - Post 2

  • No sound in this world can be more louder than silence. If any one can understand ur silence, they can never misunderstand ur words..!!



  • Relationships of trust depend on our willingness to look, not only to our own interests, but also the interests of others...



  • Upar asman me tuta jo 1 tara..
    Use dekh kar mene rab ko pukara..
    Rakhe salamat vo ap ko hamesha.
    Dur hi sahi par tute na kabhi ye rishta hamara.



  • I smile at whom I LIke..
    I Cry for whom I care..
    I share with whom I LOVE..
    I laugh with whom I ENjoy..
    I msg only to those whom I nver want to Lose..



  • Lovely times of life will not return back forever. But, the lovely relation & the missing memories of friend will stay in the heart forever.



  • It is very easy to defeat anyone with your strength, but, it is difficult to win anyone with your behaviour & pure relations..

No comments:

Post a Comment