Friday, June 17, 2011

Teacher-Student Sms - Post 1

  • A lady broke a signal & was presented in front of the inspector
    Lady : Mr plz let me go
    I m a school teacher
    I m getting late for my class.!
    Inspector: Aahaa so u r a teacher
    I've waited 4 this moment all my life
    Take a notebook & write down
    I'LL NEVER BREAK A TRAFFIC SIGNAL
    500 TIMES.!



  • Teacher To Student:
    A B C D Se Shuru Honay Walay Alphabets Se Sentence Banao.?



    Student:

    A=Apni

    B=Beti ka

    C=Cell Number

    D=Dijiye.



  • Teacher : What is the difference between himami and sunami..?

    Student : Himami is face wash and sunami is desh wash..!!



  • Wats education?
    According to Section 56(b) of Students Act 1932 :-
    "It is the process of wasting 1/4th of your life in learning how 2 waste d remaining 3/4th"



  • Dedicated 2 all Science Students
    Fact Of Our Life

    Humne 11 th me Science Li...

    Aur...
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Aur uske baad Science ne hamari Li!! ;)



  • Hum wo Engineer nahi jinke hathon me AC ya DC se jhatke lag jate hai..!
    Hum to un me se hain jo Short circuit se..
    .
    .
    .
    .
    "GOLD FLAKE"
    jalate hai..!!



  • Usko Pane K Liye Me Bhagwan Se Bhi Ladh Leta
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Par Fir Mene Socha Ki-
    "Result Ka Time Hai Bhagwan Se Panga Thik Nhi."

No comments:

Post a Comment