Friday, May 27, 2011

Bewafa Sms - Post 3

  • Yaaro k beech yarana seekh gaye,
    Thoda sur lagaya aur tarana seekh gaye,
    Sab kuchh thik tha zindagi me,
    Galat to tab hua jab dil lagana seekh gaye.



  • Exclusively for lovers:
    "If my love fails i wont die for her, Bcoz, she might get a boy again but my parents wont get a son like me again.!"



  • "Never show too much of LOVE n CARE on anyone..!!

    Bcoz it creates an 'Uncurable Pain' when they start avoiding u..!!



  • Nice lines by a lover:-
    I lost everything for my love.!

    But,

    She lost only one thing.!
    Thats....
    "My true love"



  • Takdir Ko saath Liye Chalte he Hum
    Rona Bahut he Fir Bhi Haste He Hum
    Zakhm Dikhane Se Kabhi Nahi Mitate
    Usey Dil Me rakh Kar Masti Se Jeete He Hum



  • Dont share ur top secrets with anyone..

    Because..

    If u urself cant keep ur secrets..

    Dont expect somebody else to keep it ..!



  • Painfull Line Said By a Girl To Her BoyFriend After BreakUp..
    ...
    .
    .
    He Bhagwan, Ab Mera Kharcha Kon Uthayega???



  • Kho Kar Hume Fir Pa Na SaKoge..
    Jaha Hum Honge Waha Aa Na SaKoge..
    Galtiyo Ka Ehsas To Hoga..
    Par Hum Honge Waha Jahan Se Hume BuLa Na SaKoge..



  • Koi na mila jispe duniya luta dete..
    Sabne dhokha diya kis kis ko bhula dete..
    Dil ka dard dil me dabaye rakha..

No comments:

Post a Comment