Saturday, September 18, 2010

Anniversary Sms

  • If you will open my heart
    ,--. .--.
    '. (    .'
      ".)."

    Then you will find that..

    ,- -. I .- -.
    '. (LOVE) .'
      ".) U (."
         "."

    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY



  • Marriage is the RELATION BETWEEN MAN AND WOMEN in which INDEPENDENCE is EQUAL, and DEPENDENCE is MUTUAL and the OBLIGATION is RECIPROCAL.

    Best wishes for Happy Wedding Anniversary



  • Happy Marriage Anniversary and may your marriage be Blessed with love, joy and companionship. For all the years of your lives!



  • I LOVE U are the three words, which mean so much on our ANNIVERSARY. So this is what i want to say, live in my heart and stay there 4ever!



  • Nothing in this world could ever be as wonderful as your love. Your love makes my days so very bright. Be with me forever.

    Happy Wedding Anniversary



  • To the BEAUTIFUL COUPLE in whole world...

    MAY YOUR ANNIVERSARY BE HAPPY AND GRAND

    Happy Anniversary



  • That special day is here again, the day we took our vows. You're just as special to me today, as you still get me aroused.

    Happy Anniversary



  • I found out that the best thing in my life was when you married me. Thank you my loving Wife / Husband, for the years we share. I know one thing for sure that we have make a wonderful pair.



  • I am sending this bouquet of LOVE 2 say that I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

    I often saying these 3 words to you, but, on this SPECIAL OCCASION, I just want to REMIND you that you are my everything and my love is true.

    Happy Anniversary



  • Hoping that the love, you shared years ago, is still as strong today as it was then. Bringing you much joy, love and happiness to celebrate again.

    Happy Anniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment